Thank you for checking out one of the best PWC covers on the market today. Our Jettribe premium cover offers the most water resistant, water repellent and weather protection for your watercraft. Our Jettribe cover is warrantied against defects in materials, manufacturing defects, and poor workmanship for 120 days from the date of purchase. The warranty DOES NOT cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colours and material through time, exposure or extensive use. If there are any issues or concerns please complete the warranty/claim form and include appropriate attachments (i.e. a copy of you receipt, a description of the warranty issue, as well as pictures of the problem)
If there is a fitting issue, when contacting us be sure to have the year of your craft, and the Jettribe Item code (located on a tag sewn on the inside of the rear of the cover), your watercraft's hull number (located on the rear of your craft) and model of your watercraft.
Plus, we will need to know about any aftermarket external parts like, riser seats, extended handle bars, rear step ladders, wake board kits and mirrors. This will help Jettribe customer service make sure that you have bought the correct cover for your watercraft. We have over 57 styles of covers and they are all made to be an exact fit for the craft.
In the rare occasion where you may have received the wrong year/ part number, and we need to make sure that the cover you received is the correct one. For example, the Seadoo RXT is not the same fit as the RXT-X .
Please make note of the following instructions. When putting your Jettribe cover on your PWC, not following these instructions & over-tightening the cover WILL VOID the warranty for your Jettribe watercraft cover. One of the most common issues with the cover is that consumers tend to over tighten our straps.
It works best if there is a little play and give on the cover, especially when trailering. The straps should be pulled snug but still have enough room along the edge of the cover to slide your fist between the cover edge and the rail of your PWC. If it feels tight as drum, then it is too tight! Our Jettribe cover is designed for the elastic shock cord to keep your cover on snug without having to use the heavy tie downs. The tie downs are to be used when trailering at high speed or cross winds as an additional security.Please, do not over tighten, the result might break the buckles or put too much strain on the seams.
Our Jettribe covers are made to be an exact fit cover, tailored to your watercraft. The following aftermarket modifications to your watercraft are not covered under our warranty: aftermarket aluminium handle bars, aluminium (ODI end caps) for the grips, aftermarket throttle trigger, rear step ladder, and extended handle poles for stand up skis. We built these covers to the exact fit to the OEM specs of each.
1. Spread the loop end and thread the buckle end through the end loop.
2. Do not forget to loop around the cross beam of your PWC's trailer.
3. Pull the non loop end just like threading a thread through a needle.
4. Once the webbing is looped over the cross beam of your PWC, thread the loop and pull tight. It is like a lasso.
5. Pull your lasso snuggle and insert the two buckle ends together. The buckle from the webbing connects to the buckle.
6. Insert & align the male and female 1.5" buckles together.
7. Slide the two ends together until they lock up.
8. After the buckles are secured, pull down slightly on the webbing to tightening buckles will hold the tension in place.
1. Start off by draping the cover over the handle bar, then fit the cover over the grips.
2. Then fit your cover over the mirrors, if your PWC has them. After this step pull the front of your cover over the hood area.
3. After the hood, handle bars and mirrors are covered, stretch the cover over the rear of your PWC.
4. After tightening the bungee shock cord on the cover that runs along the full bottom hem of the cover, secure the side tie downs.